Working at Wind & Tide
We are seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Teaching Staff
We are always looking for motivated and qualified teachers and staff, and encourage you to apply even if there are no current openings posted.
With over three decades of experience, Wind & Tide has earned its reputation for being a well-respected early childhood educator of choice. We are known for our dedication to providing children with trusted care and quality learning environments; for building long-term relationships with our families; and for offering a professional work environment that is woven into our fun and unique company culture.
At Wind & Tide, we believe that exceptional teaching and care is a large part of what makes us who we are as a company, and as educators. We value each teacher for their individual strengths and realize that they each bring something new and creative to the classroom.
We attribute our long-term success to the qualified teachers and staff we employ. We seek individuals who are loving, enthusiastic and focused on making a difference in the lives of the children they teach, and who are confident in their guiding and caring abilities to inspire a love for learning.
- Salaries above the national average
- Benefits and life-insurance packages for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group RRSP program for part and full-time employees
- Dedicated Regional Directors who provide teachers with support and leadership
- Freedom from administrative duties
- Exceptional curriculum that focuses on academics, leadership, social development and global awareness
- Comprehensive staff training, in addition to professional development events to help keep teachers motivated and inspired
- Opportunity to be part of a company that values educators and the families we serve, and be part of a program, founded on basic Christian principles of care, respect and acceptance, that also encourages and nurtures the personal and spiritual growth of our staff.
Our teaching staff are the heart of Wind & Tide. We know that curriculum, programs and facilities do not care for children; people care for children. And we care about our staff.
We provide several and varied learning opportunities throughout the year, including regular staff meetings and Professional Development days. We have excellent seminars and workshops to address current advances in early childhood education, theory, curriculum, child growth, special needs, and much more!
We want every staff member to grow and aspire to new goals; to use their unique gifts and talents; and to feel fulfilled in their career choices. There are opportunities for our staff at a variety of levels; Support Worker positions, Teacher-On-Call positions, Teaching Assistants, Teaching Supervisors, Regional Directors, as well as a range of administrative roles.
It is important to us that every staff member feel valued and inspired to embrace opportunities that will help them to grow and develop in their career.
Requests for More Information
If you would like more infomation on how to begin a career in Early Childhood Eductaion with Wind & Tide, please email our Human Resources Team at email@example.com. We would be delighted to connect with you.
To view current employment opportunities at Wind & Tide, click here.