Programs and Fees
Our programs are designed for children ages three through eleven years of age. We offer Preschool, Junior Kindergarten, Childcare programs, in addition to Development Programs that focus on literacy, public speaking, and leadership. Our programs are tailored to help your children grow and to grow with them.
Note: Class prices are subject to change and can depend on the program location and the session year. A non-refundable registration fee is also required each year, per child. To confirm rates, please contact our Administration office.
Preschool & Jr Kindergarten classes
(Program pricing ranges based on the class type and the number of hours of instruction):
- 3-Year-Old Preschool (two days/week, extended-day & full-day classes) $155 - $345/month
- 3-Year-Old Jr Kindergarten (full-day class) $725 - $740/month
- 4-Year-Old Preschool (three days/week, extended-day & full-day classes) $220 - $485/month
- 4-Year-Old Jr Kindergarten (half-day & full-day classes) $340 - $740/month
Childcare programs - ages 3 - 5
- Our base price for childcare ranges from $775-$1025/month for full-time care (rate includes the Child Care Fee Reduction). Please contact our Administration office for specific details on part-time rates, rates for your desired location, and current availability.
School-Age Care - Grades K - 6
- Please contact our Administration office for specific details regarding rates, locations and availability.
Development Programs - Grades K - 6
Please refer to the Developments Programs section of our website for more information about offered programs for the current school year.
For each student registered in a class, families are required to pay the applicable registration fee, submit a deposit and set up a payment plan prior to the class position being confirmed.
A registration fee is required each year, per student. This is non-refundable and non-transferable. The registration fee varies by class as follows:
- Preschool $50
- Junior Kindergarten $50
- Development Programs $30 - $50
- Childcare $50
Deposits are required for Preschool, Junior Kindergarten, and Childcare programs. Deposits are equal to one month's tuition and are non-refundable after June 30th prior to the class starting (except Childcare). For specific information about the amount of the deposit and refund policies, please refer to your payment form upon registration or contact our Administration office.
Class Payment Options:
To pay your child's Preschool, Junior Kindergarten fees, you have three options:
- Pre-Authorized Monthly Agreement Form - Tuition can be paid monthly either through your bank account (requires a VOID cheque) or by credit card number. Monthly tuition payments are processed on the first of each month, beginning September 1 or thereafter for late registrations.
- Annual - Tuition may be paid in a lump sum payment for the entire school year either by a post-dated cheque (dated September 1) or credit card.
- Bi-annual - Tuition can be paid in two equal instalments with post-dated cheques or by credit card. The first semester cheque must be post-dated for September 1 for the first portion of tuition and the second must be post-dated January 15 for the remaining portion of tuition.
Development Programs must be paid either in full, or in pre-determined instalments. Refunds for withdrawals are only available within the first three classes of registration.
If your child is enrolled in a Childcare Centre, you are required to submit a monthly pre-authorized payment form (either using a credit card or bank account).
AFFORDABLE CHILD CARE BENEFIT (Subsidy)
If you are a family who requires financial assistance, yet would like your child to attend our preschool and/or Childcare Programs, please note that you may qualify for the Affordable Child Care Benefit (formerly referred to as BC Childcare Subsidy). This program offers funding to help families with the cost of child care, depending on factors like family size, type of care and household income. Affordable Child Care Benefit does not cover all tuition costs and families are responsible for any outstanding tuition, including the required Registration fee and deposit. For more information, including details about eligibility and how to apply, visit their website at gov.bc.ca/affordablechildcarebenefit.