At Wind and Tide, we believe that exceptional teaching and care is a large part of what makes us who we are as a company. We seek out educators who are loving, enthusiastic and focused on making a difference in the lives of the children they teach, and who are confident in their guiding and caring abilities to inspire a love for learning.
We value each teacher for their individual strengths and realize that they each bring something new and creative to the classroom. Although Wind & Tide has curriculum guidelines for each class, our teachers are encouraged to be creative and to expand upon our defined learning objectives in their own unique way.
With over 3 decades of experience, Wind & Tide has earned its reputation for being a well-respected provider of early childhood education and care, and it's dedication to providing children with quality learning environments, creating strong partnerships with our families, and embracing professional work environments that inspire teachers.
Reasons to join our team:
- Salaries above the national average
- Benefits and life-insurance packages for full-time employees
- Programming discounts based on years of service
- Dedicated Regional Directors who provide teachers with support and leadership
- Freedom from administrative duties
- Exceptional curriculum that focuses on academics, leadership, social development and global awareness
- Comprehensive staff training, in addition to professional development events to help keep teachers motivated and inspired
- Opportunity to be part of a company that values educators and the families we serve, and be part of a program, founded on basic Christian principles of care, respect and acceptance, that also encourages and nurtures the personal and spiritual growth of our staff
How to join our team:
If the above description fits you well, and you are a qualified ECE Educator, we encourage you to apply to Wind & Tide using our online application form to the right. Please include your resume and cover letter (maximum 5 MB each) and remember to indicate your preference to work in either our Childcare or Preschool program, and if you are seeking part-time or full-time employment. Each April, we begin interviewing for placements for the upcoming fall. Positions through the school year may also become available.
Requests for more information
If you would like more information on how to grow your career in Early Childhood Education with Wind & Tide, please email our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to connect with you!